Everyone gets down every now and then, and need an inspiration to keep moving. To stand again after a failure is always needed in ones’ life. Here is a list of 10 inspiring and motivational songs that you will cherish.
Table of Contents
1. Firework – Katy Perry [ 10 Inspiring And Motivational Songs ]
First entry comes from Hollywood.
Some songs like this have the right amount of beats and the lyrics to inspire you to perform better in your life. The lyrics of the song go this way ” If you only knew what the future holds After a hurricane comes a rainbow” shall inspire you for sure to conquer the day.
- WEB SERIES TO WATCH DURING LOCKDOWN
- MOVIES RELEASING IN JULY 2020, ON OTT PLATFORMS
- HIRING PERFECT CONTENT WRITING COMPANY – 8 TIPS YOU MUST FOLLOW
- WEB SERIES TO WATCH DURING LOCKDOWN
- MARVEL MOVIES WE CAN EXPECT AFTER AVENGERS ENDGAME
2. Kar Har Maidan Fateh – Sukhwinder Singh [ 10-Inspiring-And-Motivational-Songs ]
The song from the 2018-movie “Sanju” will inspire you and motivate you. It will give your 100 percent to each and every task you do. Beautifully sung and composed, the song shall provide motivation from the lowest situation.
3. Let it Go – Idina Menzel [ 10 Inspiring And Motivational Songs ]
Frozen is probably favorite movie of many young girls, and they actually get inspired from the movie.
The song from the 2018-movie Frozen shall surely give you the right amount of inspiration. It helps you to stop holding back from the past grudges and failures and work towards a better tomorrow.
4. Lakshya title song – Shankar Mahadevan, Ehsaan Noorani and Loy Mendonsa
Probably one of the best movies made which can help teenagers understand how to be disciplines and go forward with their lives.
This is a song from the 2004-movie Lakshya. It shall provide with the energy in your head that will surely burn as a talisman inside you. This song has inspired a wide generation of youngsters to get up, achieve their goals and show the world their mettle.
5. Not Afraid – Eminem [ 10 Inspiring And Motivational Songs ]
Another entry from Hollywood, this time a male singer.
For all Eminem and American underground music fans, this song shall surely be on your list. The song shall inspire you to work harder and better in order to achieve your goals.
- 10 INSPIRING AND MOTIVATIONAL SONGS
- MOVIES RELEASING IN AUGUST ON OTT PLATFORMS – 2020
- ZERODHA- THE GAME CHANGER OF STOCK EXCHANGE IN INDIA
6. Chak De India title track – Sukhwinder Singh, Salim Merchant
Movie really focuses on woman empowerment in the sports field.
The song from the award-winning 2008-film Chak De! India shall inspire you for sure. The song itself says to find motivation in every place you can and not to step down until you have won everything.
7. Stronger – Kelly Clarkson [ 10 Inspiring And Motivational Songs ]
One more gem coming from the West.
The lyrics of the song begin in the following manner ” You know that the bed feels warmer, sleeping all alone”. And then it goes saying ” What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller”. The song with its energy shall force you to get up from your bed and work hard towards achieving your goals.
8. Kandhon Se Milte hai Kandhe – Shankar Mahadevan, Sonu Nigam, Roop Kumar Rathod, Kunal Ganjawala, Vijay Prakash
One more entry from Lakshya, probably it is one of the cult movies made in modern times.
The song, which has been set up in a war-based environment surely shall teach you about courage and team-work and inspire you each time you listen to it.
9. Don’t Worry Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin [ 10 Inspiring And Motivational Songs ]
The song shall surely be on every person’s list who loves 80’s American Reggae, Jazz, and Acapella music. The most catchy line in the song includes ” In every life, we have some trouble, But when you worry you make it double”. The lyrics would not only inspire you and make you wake up with a fresh mood every day.
- MOVIES RELEASING IN SEPTEMBER 2020 ON OTT PLATFORMS
- PRANAB MUKHERJEE – THE BHARAT RATNA
- HOW TO MAKE AN ECO-FRIENDLY GANESHA?
10. Chak Lein De – Kailash Kher [ 10 Inspiring And Motivational Songs ]
People nowadays are looking to ban Chinese goods. But this movie ain’t Chinese, and its really good.
The song from the movie “Chandni Chowk to China” shall give the exact pressure you might need in order to perform a task and accomplish it.